Produced using actual cover materials and not digital copies, they blend in seamlessly and are ideal for covering screw heads, unused pre-drilled holes and general repairs to damaged surfaces.
screw covers by Cover-Caps UK produce 1500 variants in total. Ensuring all industries and customer specifications are catered for.
ABS / Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a specialised industrial copolymer, highly resistant to surface damage, and is commonly used in the furniture industry.
Our ABS Screw Covers match all Egger and Kronospan melamine faced boards.
- ABS – 0.45 | 0.7 | 0.8 thicknesses
- Diameter – 14mm | 18mm
- Egger 2020-22
- Kronospan Global Collection 2018-2022
- Kronospan UK Range
Why Choose Cover-Caps UK
- With over two decades of experience in the industry, we have worked with all the leading manufacturers of decorative wallcoverings and our knowledge of processing these materials in self-adhesive format is extensive.
- Our self-adhesive screw cover caps are produced to the highest quality. All manufacturing is carried out using our latest high-tech machinery, ensuring minimum lead-times with maximum efficiency.
- With a vast range of products, colours, textures, variations, and sizes we can cater for all industries: Marine Craft, Leisure and Park Homes, Offsite Construction, Motor Homes, Furniture Manufacturers, Refurbishment Industry and more.
- Hillcroft Northwest Ltd and Cover-Caps UK™ demonstrate a commitment to quality and service through our obligation to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management standards, ensuring that continual improvement is driven within the company. Our philosophy is simple – we strive to identify and meet customer requirements and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Our friendly, experienced staff are always on-hand to discuss and advise.