Caravan Winding Handles – A premium quality, chrome plated winding handle made from strong alloy steel. No weak spots or welds, superbly engineered, will not rust and the knurled handle ensures no slippage when used in wet conditions.
Non-Slip Mesh – Used as shelf lining or to provide a non-slip surface in a variety of applications not only in the caravan but also around the home or office, available in a variety of lengths and widths.
Non-Slip Mat – Our bath/shower mat is a top quality, tough and durable non-slip bath mat. Made extra thick and of a generous size the light texture feels soft, natural and comfortable, whilst still helping to prevent slipping. Manufactured from a mould and mildew resistant fabric which is suitable for machine washing but still retains excellent draining capability. Available in black, white and patterned.
Bumper Feet – Hillcroft North West are UK distributors of the Eazi-Stops range of self-adhesive bumper feet. Self-adhesive bumpers are the simple way to cushion impact noise, protect surfaces from all aspects of abrasion damage and dampen acoustic vibration. They are available in a wide range of colours including transparent and are discrete and incredibly hard wearing.
Anti-Squeak – UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight) Tape
- Colour is translucent.
- UHMW PE provides a non-stick, low-friction surface similar to PTFE tape but with much higher abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Ideal for chutes, packaging lines, slides, and anywhere that high-pressure sliding contact occurs.
- Also great for sound dampening. Eliminates squeaks and rattles caused adjacent parts movement.
- The tape has a film made of UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight) polyethylene and has .002″ of acrylic adhesive.
- Temperature range is -40° to +225°F. Film (not adhesive) FDA compliant for Food Contact. UHMW-PE tape can be used where lubrication is not possible because of contamination.
- Thanks to its extremely low coefficient of friction (0.14) UHMW PE tape easily outperforms steel in sliding applications. Its inherent lubricity minimizes the heat-generating friction, which gradually destroys steel parts, and ensures smooth, noiseless operation.
Anti-Rattle – High-Quality Self Adhesive Felt Tape.
Squeaks are caused a phenomenon known as stick-slip, this occurs when two or more surfaces have frictional properties where differences in the static and dynamic friction cause a shuddering movement. When this happens at high frequency, this movement generates a noise or a squeak. Often this is amplified the resonance of one or other of the components.
To eliminate these squeaks, an isolation material must be employed, to separate the two surfaces.
Hillcroft Northwest Ltd self-adhesive felt tape is an ideal anti-squeak/anti-rattle tape, manufactured from 100% polyester.
It will mirror any application for a medium density wool felt and can offer the following benefits:
- Lower cost per metre than wool felt at the same thickness.
- Bonds to adhesive very strongly making a felt tape that is far more reliable in strength than a wool felt.
- Stable at ambient temperatures up to 150 Celsius.
- Will pass Automotive Flame Standard FMVSS302
- Tighter thickness tolerances than pressed felt.
- UV stable.
- Fully washable and colour fast to level 5.
- Superb cushioning and vibration control characteristics.
- Sulphur-free, making an ideal conservation material.
- Non-reactive with other products including good resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Readily available from stock
- Very clean-cut edges, non-fray.
- Superb shelf life in excess of 5 years (kept off floor level, sealed and in dry room temperature conditions)
- Will not attract insects, mildew or fungal growths of any kind and is safe for use in external applications.
- Available in both Black and White in a variety of thicknesses.