Most modern decorative panels are produced laminating a cover material onto plywood, mdf or composite laminate. These cover materials can be either paper backed vinyls, paper foils, pvc’s or acrylics. We stock and convert a huge range of these cover materials, in a variety of modern and contemporary designs into self-adhesive screw covers to be used as an alternative to traditional push on plastic caps.
- No glue needed, self-adhesive for easy application.
- Takes away the risk of a choking hazard – traditional push on caps can be removed young children
- Produced using actual cover materials and not digital reproductions ensuring exact matches to the cover material for a seamless appearance.
- Strong and robust.
- Available in multi sizes and multi colours.
- Construction – Wood grain cellulose, vinyl or paper backed vinyl surface with modified solvent acrylic adhesive system
- Adhesive performance – Peel adhesion on V2A steel after 20 min at 300 mm/min. and 23°c > 20N/25mm
- Shear adhesion – 25 mm² on V2A steel, 1 kg weight at 23° and 50 % rel. atmospheric humidity – > 5hours
- Temperature range – – 10°C – + 60°C